Veterans Day salute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Day salute

I would like to offer a humble, heartfelt thanks for the service and scarifies to all my fellow veterans out there. With today being veterans day I can't but think of all those individuals among us who have served and those who are in uniform at this time.

Amen brother! God bless all who have served, in the past. And all of those, who are currently active! We are GRATEFUL, for your sacrifices!!!

Comment

You are Welcome , Not easy to do 20 years, but worth it in the end
      Wayne

Comment

When I first joined I was not sure of the reason, now I know.The reason is so I, my family, friends and others of this country can sit down at a table and not have to worry about what might happen. At present I am proud to say that from my father to my grandson, in the family with same last name their are 8 vets, one of whom is now serving, stretching from pre WWII to present, all together their are 14 of us.

Comment

I found this today on the news. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...uries-war.html

Comment

DLC.....that's a great article.

Comment

These are of my old fishing boat. Some of you vets may recognize them.

Comment

Working...
              X