X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobbiDollPDX
    started a topic Ladies + peeing on the boat = problem solved

Ladies + peeing on the boat = problem solved

So ladies, we've all been there...on a boat chugging coffee, soda, rockstar, whatever and unlike the guys who can just turn around and pee in a jug, we have to hold it till we get to shore or try one of those stupid funnel things.

I've figured it out.

I have no problem with the idea of peeing around guys, the problem for us is that we have to expose so much in order to make use of a bucket. This means a show for everyone on the boat, bank and neighboring vessels.

SO...I got a $6 poncho at Fred Meyer. I need to pee, I put in on, make sure everything is covered, squat with the bucket, drop trou and take care of bidness.

This has completely eliminated the stress that normally accompanies nature's untimely calls.

And seriously, I don't care who else is on the boat, if I gotta go and I've got a cover, I'm taking a leak.

Sorry, no pics

• rogerdodger
    replied
    Originally posted by JeannaJigs View Post
    Seriously, so if everyone was eating dog turds, you'd be cool with eating one too, because everyone else was? Your logic makes my brain hurt.
    laughing as I read the above over my morning coffee, I couldn't help but think of George Carlin's bit on 'natural' which ends with-

"Everything is natural! Dog poop is natural! It's just not real good food!"

Leave a comment:

• wils
    replied
    Originally posted by JeannaJigs View Post

WHY DOES THIS THREAD KEEP RESURFACING.
    Let it age a few more years. then the need to "resurface" will become more frequent.

Leave a comment:

• Raincatcher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DirectDrive
    replied
    Originally posted by jeannajigs View Post
    seriously, so if everyone was eating dog turds, you'd be cool with eating one too, because everyone else was? Your logic makes my brain hurt.

why does this thread keep resurfacing.
    Humans find it a funny subject.
    Monkeys too.
    We kids had stories about what we'd seen in the "Monkey House" at our local zoo.
    Oh the horror !

Leave a comment:

• JeannaJigs
    replied
    Originally posted by Kellygirl59 View Post
    Our house overlooks the Columbia River. In the summer time there are lots of small boats out there. At Salmon season there are hundreds of boats anchored off our house. It's quite common to see somebody go to the side of their boat and pee in the river. Both guys and girls do it.
    Once I noticed a guy empty a small porta potty in the river from the back of the boat. Green chemical pee TP and all.
    Lots worse than my little pee and TP
    Seriously, so if everyone was eating dog turds, you'd be cool with eating one too, because everyone else was? Your logic makes my brain hurt.

WHY DOES THIS THREAD KEEP RESURFACING.

Leave a comment:

• troutmasta
    replied

This thread...

Leave a comment:

• DirectDrive
    replied
    Something wrong about the thread title, "peeing ON the boat".
    "Can you slow down pleeze, I wanna PEE ON THE BOAT."

WUWT ?

Leave a comment:

• Kellygirl59
    replied
    Our house overlooks the Columbia River. In the summer time there are lots of small boats out there. At Salmon season there are hundreds of boats anchored off our house. It's quite common to see somebody go to the side of their boat and pee in the river. Both guys and girls do it.
    Once I noticed a guy empty a small porta potty in the river from the back of the boat. Green chemical pee TP and all.
    Lots worse than my little pee and TP

Leave a comment:

• JeannaJigs
    replied
    Oh man, I forgot about this gem lol. I have a champion bladder. You're welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BobbiDollPDX
    replied
    Ha! This one got dredged up. I've since graduated to a Freshette lady urinal thing so I can pee standing up too. I still ride a bucket now and then cuz too many boats around give me a shy bladder.

Leave a comment:

• Raincatcher
    replied
    It's been years ago now but one day we were out on the boat and were anchored My husband was fishing but hadn't caught anything. After a while I had to pee and went to pee over the side.
    I was just pulling my panties up when my husband had a fish on the line. He says it was because I just peed in the river
    Seriously? Not funny when anyone does it, even less so when someone tries to make it cute. It wasn't funny or acceptable the first time you posted it in this thread and nothing has changed.

Leave a comment:

• DirectDrive
    replied
    Just found this site and topic. We are now land locked as we sold our boat a few years ago. We used to spend a lot of time on the boat which was a eighteen foot Starcraft. Basically it was six seats a canvas top and a windshield. There was no plumbing on the boat.
    When on the boat an i had to pee I did it over the side. I got some TP then with my back to the side of the boat I pushed my jeans/shorts and panties to my knees and sat on the back of my legs on the side of the boat and peed.
    Finished I wiped tossing my used TP in the river. As I stood up I pulled my panties up followed by my jeans/shorts.
    Be sure to hold on to the boat so you won't fall out if the boat rocks
    Hope this helps out any other girls out there
    This is the Benny Hill method.
    It was outlawed years ago.
    Too many boat wrecks and geezers having heart attacks whenever this method was deployed.

"Turn up the radio and look over there,"

Leave a comment:

• Shaun Solomon
    replied
    Wow. This thread is $$$.

Leave a comment:

• troutmasta
    replied
    Oh I forgot about this thread....

Leave a comment:

• montym
    replied
    The fish didn't want to remain in dirty water?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Kellygirl59
    replied
    It's been years ago now but one day we were out on the boat and were anchored My husband was fishing but hadn't caught anything. After a while I had to pee and went to pee over the side.
    I was just pulling my panties up when my husband had a fish on the line. He says it was because I just peed in the river

Leave a comment:

• Chromatose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Raincatcher
    replied
    Originally posted by DrTheopolis View Post
    Away from urine and dirty TP?
    Ummm, yeah, that.

Leave a comment:

• DrTheopolis
    replied