Planning another OFF get together and need your help!

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
pinstriper;n605634 said:
Depends on how festive things get Friday night.

I'm good to show up at noon?!;)

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
CastingCall;n605570 said:
Some parks allow good clean wood (bug free) ie construction short ends. Tony

I've got quite a few 2x & 4x drops I can bring.

P
pinstriper
Hooked Up said:
I've got quite a few 2x & 4x drops I can bring.

I checked the campground rules. No mention of it.

Come and get me, coppers!

Casting Call
Casting Call
OFFer's don't forget the gathering is also a swap meet. Bring your not used fishing stuff to trade or give away to the young bucks or needy. Tony

P
pinstriper
Detroit Ranger Station web page is listing current fire danger as LOW. Not sure if that just means they haven't updated their web page.

So, other than the reservation holder, is there somewhere we all need to check in, pay a car fee, etc. ?

EOBOY
EOBOY
Mark we'll be there through. night just find us

T
troutmasta
Ill be there Friday!

Casting Call
Casting Call
pinstriper;n605666 said:
Detroit Ranger Station web page is listing current fire danger as LOW. Not sure if that just means they haven't updated their web page.

So, other than the reservation holder, is there somewhere we all need to check in, pay a car fee, etc. ?

I'll gladly take your money! Heh ! Heh! LOL If you owe the park some money you can bet THEY will be around to collect! OR don't ask, don't show, don't tell. Tony

Casting Call
Casting Call
troutmasta;n605699 said:
Ill be there Friday!

Glad you could make it TM. Wow! Looks like it's gonna be quite the turn out. I sure hope someone is gonna bring some donuts (Safeways are my favs) for the munchies or breakfast. Tony

hobster
hobster
P
pinstriper
Thanks to Tony and Hobster for doing all the heavy lifting to make this happen. Just got back and had a great time hanging with great people. Fishing was tough but LORD ! How beautiful is Detroit Lake, just about full as full can be. Full marinas, town was hoppin', weather was perfect. I've never seen the lake at its full and everywhere you looked it was gorgeous.

Sign me up to do that again, any time.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
No Title

What a great get together! Kudos to CastingCall & Hobster. Fishing was slower than I expected, but what a beautiful place. Told Troutmasta his login name needs to be changed to Chefmasta, Jeff cooked up some tasty meals, my MRE's didn't get opened. Here's a picture of some "serious" fisherman.

• photo31530.jpg
Reactions: Admin and Markk
hobster
hobster
Ha ha, a splendid time indeed. Fishing was second to great company and good times anyway! Had a blast guys, thanks again for cooking chefmasta :thumb: Hope we can all get together soon, Trillium?

Here are a few shots.......

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

Reactions: Markk
P
pinstriper
Hooked Up;n605750 said:
What a great get together! Kudos to CastingCall & Hobster. Fishing was slower than I expected, but what a beautiful place. Told Troutmasta his login name needs to be changed to Chefmasta, Jeff cooked up some tasty meals, my MRE's didn't get opened. Here's a picture of some "serious" fisherman.

You cropped the bunny ears I was giving Dana !!!

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
pinstriper said:
You cropped the bunny ears I was giving Dana !!!

Not on purpose! Why am I not surprised about the bunny ears. :p

EOBOY
EOBOY
Looking forward to Trillium........Tony, man it was great to finally meet Bro.! Had a great time.Han's Nice boat. Good try Seal! Dlac1.pngDlac.pngDlac2.png

Casting Call
Casting Call
Let start some dialogue. How about same place, same date 2018? Just an Idea! Tony

P
pinstriper
Yes, this time was a blast, I would do it again.

hobster
hobster
I'm down as well. Kinda far OFF but i'm sure i'll be in town and if I am i'll be there

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
I'm in. Need to have ChefMasta cooking again!