Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning another OFF get together and need your help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha, a splendid time indeed. Fishing was second to great company and good times anyway! Had a blast guys, thanks again for cooking chefmasta Hope we can all get together soon, Trillium?

Here are a few shots.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0995.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	605753

Name:	IMG_1003.JPG
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	605754

Name:	IMG_1008.JPG
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	605755

Name:	IMG_1014.JPG
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	605756

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooked Up View Post
      What a great get together! Kudos to CastingCall & Hobster. Fishing was slower than I expected, but what a beautiful place. Told Troutmasta his login name needs to be changed to Chefmasta, Jeff cooked up some tasty meals, my MRE's didn't get opened. Here's a picture of some "serious" fisherman.
      You cropped the bunny ears I was giving Dana !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstriper

You cropped the bunny ears I was giving Dana !!!
        Not on purpose! Why am I not surprised about the bunny ears. :p

Comment

• Looking forward to Trillium........Tony, man it was great to finally meet Bro.! Had a great time.Han's Nice boat. Good try Seal! Click image for larger version

Name:	Dlac1.png
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	605760Click image for larger version

Name:	Dlac.png
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	605761Click image for larger version

Name:	Dlac2.png
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	605762
          DON'T BELIEVE EVERY THING YOU THINK!

Comment

• Let start some dialogue. How about same place, same date 2018? Just an Idea! Tony

Comment

• Yes, this time was a blast, I would do it again.

Comment

• I'm down as well. Kinda far OFF but i'm sure i'll be in town and if I am i'll be there

Comment

• I'm in. Need to have ChefMasta cooking again!

Comment

• Yeah he has become a ghost on the forum, Wouldn’t be the same without Jeff

Comment

• H. some place down south Foster Res Maybe. Some where in the banana belt. How about the Met.? Tony

Comment

• Yo dudes! Camping anytime is great. Hobsters right, I hate that I've become one of the "this place isnt the same" crowd but its true. I picked up a drifter but Ive been to busy to fish it. Only made it our for nooks onetime... Anyhoot, trying to get geared up for steelhead early next year. Dana has a drifter too, maybe we can plan a group float and bobber dog a hundred steelhead over two days. . Happy holidays all!

Tony thanks for the E-kicker, I plan on throwing it on the drifter-

Go COWBOYS

Comment

• Side note, IF were planning a spring campOFF we should throw around a few ideas, Detroit would always fun, but I think we could find some places where the catch rate would be a little higher.

Comment

• Green Peter for Kokes ?

Comment

• Originally posted by EOBOY View Post
                              Looking forward to Trillium........Tony, man it was great to finally meet Bro.! Had a great time.Han's Nice boat. Good try Seal! Click image for larger version

Name:	Dlac1.png
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	605760Click image for larger version

Name:	Dlac.png
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	605761Click image for larger version

Name:	Dlac2.png
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	605762
                              Pretty sure..err...Absolutely-effin'-sure, that Mark should never be allowed on a rock like that. With, or without a life vest.

Comment

• I only fell out of your boat one time. ONE TIME !!

I moved on and off that rock with cat-like reflexes. You can't capture that kind of grace in a still picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstriper View Post
                                  I only fell out of your boat one time. ONE TIME !!

I moved on and off that rock with cat-like reflexes. You can't capture that kind of grace in a still picture.
                                  I'll err on the side of caution with this statement....In the slightest, of slightest, chances you remained upright throughout the trip.

Ha! How about Nov. 6th, though!? Upright, all day. See ya soon~

Comment

• Originally posted by troutmasta View Post
                                    trying to get geared up for steelhead early next year. Dana has a drifter too, maybe we can plan a group float and bobber dog a hundred steelhead over two days. . Happy holidays all!
                                    That sounds good Jeff! As for this spring I still think we should get a couple of houseboats on Billy chinook.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOBOY View Post

That sounds good Jeff! As for this spring I still think we should get a couple of houseboats on Billy chinook.
                                      Hmmmm! If we get houseboats, who,s gonna do the cooking Dana? B.C. sounds like a real good idea. Any ideas Jeff? Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstriper View Post
                                        I moved on and off that rock with cat-like reflexes.
                                        Like Garfield?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Casting Call View Post

Hmmmm! If we get houseboats, who,s gonna do the cooking Dana? Tony
                                          Chefmasta, did pretty good last year. We won't let you starve Tony

Comment

Working...
                                          X