Hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supply. I started fishing since I was 5-years old and I'm 30 now, my first catch is a 2 feet long Bass. And my other hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.
    Hi

Welcome to the forum! I bet you have some great fishing adventures to share.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the best fishing forum, on the planet. If you enjoy fishing, and sci-fi, you can't be half bad. Shiny. Ha ha ha.

We'll be lookin', for your stories and pics.

Comment

Welcome. My son does web design among other things. He's well known on the web as Volte6.
          I too an an avid reader and lifelong Sci-fi fan.
          This is a very good group and helpful as well.
          My questions as newby to the PNW get answers that are usually to the point.
          Of course asking for exact locations of someones favorite spot won't get the answer you want but asking about more general areas and techniques will.

Comment

Thnks for welcoming me aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by plumbertom View Post
              Welcome. My son does web design among other things. He's well known on the web as Volte6.
              I too an an avid reader and lifelong Sci-fi fan.
              This is a very good group and helpful as well.
              My questions as newby to the PNW get answers that are usually to the point.
              Of course asking for exact locations of someones favorite spot won't get the answer you want but asking about more general areas and techniques will.
              Hi Plumberton, thanks for welcoming me and I'm also glad to hear that your son has the same job as me. I'm looking forward to your guidance in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X