Sign in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign in

Seems that lately when I go to sign in I'm having problems. I've had to change my pass word more than once. Seems that a message comes up thats says its not a secure sign in and covers up where you are supposed to type in your password. In trying to move or remove this message it uses up one of my try's to sigh in. I used up all 5 and had to change my password a few days ago. What's going on with the sigh in process?

Sorry to learn of your difficulties. I think that only our fearless leader/administrator, can help with this.

Anatoliy can you assist?

Comment

Although Raincatcher is pretty good at electronic magic too.

Raincatcher can you help in this case?

Comment

That happens to me as well when signing in from my phone. Takes 3 or. 4 tries but usually works eventually. Works fine on my laptop

Comment

Sorry, I have no idea how to fix the issue. Anyone having difficulties with anything on the forum really needs to send Anatoliy a private message.

Comment

Thank you RC. I'll send Anatolily a Facebook message, to try and stir him. Please keep in mind, guys, that he's in a time zone WAY different than our own. But I'm sure that he will reply and help you out.

Comment

Update: I haven't yet gotten a reply, from Anatoliy. Neither on here, nor on Facebook. But maybe he's on vacation, or work has taken him out into the field? So maybe he hasn't see this; or had time to reply. Hang in there.

Comment

I'm here. )
                there was an issue with a secure protocol on the server. today it was fixed.

Comment

Awesome. Thank you my friend. And thanks for getting me back on here too!

Comment

I was wondering what happened, glad you are all back!

Comment

Working...
                    X