Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attaching pics

Trying to attach pics for last post.

What message are you getting, I'll bet they are to big. Try making them smaller
    DON'T BELIEVE EVERY THING YOU THINK!

Comment

Keep your Pixels under 800

Comment

Originally posted by EOBOY
        Keep your Pixels under 800

Comment

What message are you getting, I'll bet they are to big. Try making them smaller
          I get two options to choose from when attaching pictures:

1). Original 1350x2400
          2). Optimized 1152x2048

Iíve tried both.... neither allow the pictures to go with the post. (?)

Comment

test Click image for larger version

Name:	jason.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	244.1 KB
ID:	612054

Comment

not sure where you get the numbers from, but I'm pretty sure that A, keeps the Pixels under a certain # I know anything under 800 flys.

Comment

I have to resize all my pictures before they will load, the picture above is 650x900.............I think Anatoly keeps 900 as upper limit but don't quote me

Comment

Do you have your pics on your computer? If so, do you have the Paint application available? If you do, try opening the picture using Paint, then you can use the RESIZE button, and then click Pixels, and type in the size you want. In this case, make sure the Horizontal and Vertical pixels are 800 or smaller. Hope that helps.

Comment

Comment

Photobucket then img link works great.

Comment

That works, too. Some folks don't have Photobucket accounts, so was trying to offer a simple solution, too.

Comment

Used to run photobucket quite a bit back in the day when i did a little graphic work for some people. Was the best way to post the images and let people take them. Also awesome for saving some of your pics for the future if you didnt have a computer to upload onto.

Comment

Originally posted by colt
                            Used to run photobucket quite a bit back in the day when i did a little graphic work for some people. Was the best way to post the images and let people take them. Also awesome for saving some of your pics for the future if you didnt have a computer to upload onto.
                            Thanks for all the help. I took the pics with my Samsung 7 cellphone (Android) then sent them to my email address, downloaded them to the iPad then tried to send them along with my post via Tapatalk. Really pretty simple.... just donít have the option or maybe just donít know how to resize the pics so they will attach. They use to attach fine but somethingís changed here. No biggy, just frustrating! Just wanted to share a chunky perch pic. Cheers !!

Comment

Test.... trying to attach a random pic. This is a test. Pic may or may not attach.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I have to resize all my pictures before they will load, the picture above is 650x900.............I think Anatoly keeps 900 as upper limit but don't quote me
                                Test...... this is a test. Pic may or may not attach. Random pic selected from library.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Great looking pics. Looks like you have it figured out.

Comment

Yeah it works. Thanks troutdude. Go fish!

Comment

I didn't make any comments on this thread. But your welcome anyway. ha ha

Comment

I was referring to your earlier advice to me about attaching pics. Go fish!

Comment

Working...
                                        X