Salmon wrap & steelhead beginnings~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salmon wrap & steelhead beginnings~

With our Fall Salmon season starting to wane, I can't help but day dream about Winter Steelhead....( Who am I kidding, I dream about them nightly, too ) Especially with our dismal late run on some rivers which are typically peaking right now. We're still finding them, but not in the numbers we'd like. Nonetheless, the past 3 months have been nothing short of excellent, with stories to last a lifetime. I just wanna give a quick thanks to anyone on the Forum who has booked me this Fall, I truly appreciate y'all helping to keep the dream alive. I thought I'd go ahead and offer some early Steelheading during a bit of a transition period this upcoming week at a discount. We'll ditch the Salmon rods, take advantage of water in the river, and start doing some side-drifting for early Steels. We will likely still run into Chinook, too, but they won't be our mission.

I have three available days this upcoming week. Dec 5th, 6th and 7th. ( Tues-Thurs ) I was going to take care of some other things, but I can't pass up fish in the river, with weather and conditions so favorable.

I'll be offering the boat for 2 anglers at $350, which is $100 off what I charge, for forum members only. If you're looking for fish after fish, these trips won't be for you, but if you're an explorer and an optimist, I can guarantee a good time.

Text/Call 971-275-6725 if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Tanner

Here's a few photos from our Salmon season. I narrowed it down to a dozen of my favorite days..
    Last edited by OnTheDrop; 11-29-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

And what we're about to be after......

Comment

It seems like we have been hearing that "S" word more and more lately.

Comment

Please provide pictures of Dana and all the fishes he claimed to have caught...

I just want him to feel like hes doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheDrop View Post
            our dismal late run on some rivers which are typically peaking right now. We're still finding them.

You'll find one less since Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
            X