Finally broke the trout skunk!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally broke the trout skunk!!

man oh man I was having trouble getting on some trout finally did!!! Just used powerbait eggs and a prick gulp grub!! Check it out.

Comment

What have you been using when you were getting skunked? Not to sound like a dick but stock trout are pretty easy to catch especially if you check the stocking schedule before heading out. Huddleston is a pretty place to fish, fished it almost every other day in late Dec through Jan when they put in those +8 pound brooders. Glad you finally broke that dry spell, bro! I heard they are still those +8 pound brooders being slammed every so often there. Best of luck and tight lines, man!

Comment

Nice one, pal

Comment

Nice video and fish

Comment

Originally posted by Dastanli View Post
            What have you been using when you were getting skunked? Not to sound like a dick but stock trout are pretty easy to catch especially if you check the stocking schedule before heading out. Huddleston is a pretty place to fish, fished it almost every other day in late Dec through Jan when they put in those +8 pound brooders. Glad you finally broke that dry spell, bro! I heard they are still those +8 pound brooders being slammed every so often there. Best of luck and tight lines, man!
            Well you did in fact sound like a DICK, Spartankidfishing you got up and went out and made this happen, every one has to start somewhere, I remembe takeing my son to a hatchery pond for his first Trout... I still smile when I think back. Hang in there. Let me know if you happen to be in my area and I will take you out and teach you how to hunt Trout...

Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by troutski View Post

. Let me know if you happen to be in my area and i will take you out and teach you how to hunt trout...

Chuck
              [/url]
              pick me...pick me!

Comment

Working...
              X