Our new boat.

W
willierower
Can not wait to get our new boat in the water. I have been rigging it and it is about ready to fish. but our lakes are VERY low right now....
It is a KingFisher 1625.

• photo32751.jpg
  • photo32752.jpg
  • photo32753.jpg
Reactions: TheKnigit, Raincatcher and rogerdodger
4labs
4labs
Run up to Diamond, Should be great with the cooler weather. I'll probably run up there next week .
Great boat you'll have a blast next yr.
Congrat

Reactions: willierower
plumbertom
plumbertom
Very nice.
I wish I would have had some idea I was gonna end up in this part of the country.
I had intended to live out my life in the southwest where the rivers and lakes are small and the weather is sunny year round.
I certainly would have opted for a different type of boat.

troutdude
troutdude
That's a sweet lookin' ride Willie! ENJOY!

Irishrover
Irishrover
KingFisher makes a nice boat. You should have a ton of fun with it. Congratulations!

D
Diamond Lake Charlie
Congrats on the new ride. If you decide to run in the river mouths for salmon just make sure you wash your boat n flush that engine out every time n that boat will last a long time. I would imagine you already know that, but I have seen some that were not taken care of. As 4labs suggested a run to Diamond will put some fish in the basket. Just remember to toss back the brown's n tigers. You stand a good chance of getting some 18" plus up there. Enjoy the new ride.

Admin
Admin
willierower said:
Can not wait to get our new boat in the water.

So how is KingFisher?

G
Gulfstream
Don't forget to pop the happy troller plate up before you take off.It will damage it! Believe me....I have done it

Bake
Bake
Three times I have had the "Best-2-Days", a boater can have. I wish you the best of luck with your boat!!!