Trillium Lake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trillium Lake

Went to trillium lake today.... it was epic!!! Got on the lake about 6:30am. I was in my new float tube with my 5 wt. And my new 4wt. Fly rods. Omg I love my new 4wt. Started catching fish right OFF the bat. Long story short. Average fish was 10-12 inches. Hooked two hold over trophy trout lost them at the net. One of the was a monster. Took me to my backing. Wind blew me OFF the lake around noon. No pics of fish but got some cool pics of the mountain. I was the only one out on the lake. They have not stocked it yet. Lots of big hold overs. I know where I'm camping next weekend. Cheers all.
    Jeff

Sounds like A great trip,especially with no one there!

Comment

Sound like a good time, don't know about that 6:30 am stuff though. That's early for a retired guy. Trillium has been a good spot to folks from O.F.F. over the years.

Comment

Always do pretty well across the lake by the lilly pads, throwing 1/8 oz sonic or regular rooster tails w/ brass blades. Especially once all the low-landers get up there and start making noise all over the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Slo View Post
          Always do pretty well across the lake by the lilly pads, throwing 1/8 oz sonic or regular rooster tails w/ brass blades. Especially once all the low-landers get up there and start making noise all over the lake.
          Thats where the slabs are at. I've brought in a few multi pounders on a woolly bugger with a nymph dropper back there. Cheers

Comment

That's my go-to set up at Olallie Lake

Comment

Hit Trillium today lots of people action. Beautiful day. Lots of action with spinners and Gold Ribbed Hares ears. Cheers!
              Attached Files

Comment

Jun 22 - fished today near the dam, every cast was a undersized trout (5"-7"), lots of undersized dead floating near shore. Left with limit of legals.
                image1.jpeg

Comment

Comment

Awesome. Going tomorrow gonna be a blast

Comment

Working...
                    X