Looking for a fly fishing buddy

A
Afullwiler
I'm a 26 year old that recently went back to school but have a pretty wide open schedule that I would like to fill with fly fishing around Oregon. I've been fly fishing since I was a kid and am self supportive so you don't have to worry about me trying to ride any coat tails. Just need a buddy to go fishing with and do day trips in some of the nooks and crannies of Oregon. I live in Eugene and am well versed in a lot of the fisheries in the willamette valley and some of the other hot spots around the state.

Love to take my float tube out onto lakes and chasing big browns or rainbows. I'm a very laid back guy with an open mind, and I promise not to give up any of your favorite fishing spots. Not that you would tell me anyways. Seems so many of my generation are more interested in video games and social media, none of which really interest me.

If you would be interested in wetting a line and sharing the water with me please let me know.

-Aaron.

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to OFF. Good luck with your studies; and in finding a bug wand sidekick.

All the best, TD

Reactions: Afullwiler
P
Paul Smith
PM Sent

Reactions: troutdude
H
Hancher
Nice to see you post here. Welcome to the community.

EOBOY
EOBOY
I got to Springfield yesterday and woke up to the worst smoke, thought I was going fishing but my eyes are burning and it is nasty breathing this air.

Welcome to OFF.