Siletz summer steelhead floats

O. mykiss
O. mykiss
Im very familiar with the siletz during the winter and I know what floats not to do this time of year. However, I don't know what floats are better or worse this time of year for summer steelhead. I'm halfway thinking of floating from morgan to strome. Any thoughts? I plan on float fishing sand shrimp tails and throwing spinners. Any and all experience is welcome. Thanks

J
JonT
Leave the 3 fish in the system alone.

S
Steelheader4Life
LOL...someone doesn't want anyone else fishing his river eh??

J
JonT
Steelheader4Life;n606064 said:
LOL...someone doesn't want anyone else fishing his river eh??

Just one click on my screen name is all it takes to see where I'm located. You should try it.

S
Steelheader4Life
JonT;n606214 said:
Just one click on my screen name is all it takes to see where I'm located. You should try it.

LOL...I just know realized that you must be a teenage boy going through puberty. I know things can be very complicated during this time, but they will get better, I promise.

hobster
hobster
JonT;n606021 said:
Leave the 3 fish in the system alone.

:whs: Haven't you been reading about how this is the worst run ever recorded?

J
JonT
Steelheader4Life;n606220 said:
LOL...I just know realized that you must be a teenage boy going through puberty. I know things can be very complicated during this time, but they will get better, I promise.

I'm not going to tell you again - for the last time, stop flirting with me.

S
Steelheader4Life
hobster;n606221 said:
:whs: Haven't you been reading about how this is the worst run ever recorded?

I can guarantee you it hasn't been the worse run ever recorded for coastal systems. Just sayin...and they are all hatchery fish which JonT thinks should all die.

Reactions: JonT
troutdude
troutdude
Gentlemen, let's OFFer HELPFUL information to O.Mykiss. OK?

Reactions: Raincatcher, Admin and JonT
Casting Call
Casting Call
O. mykiss;n605566 said:
Im very familiar with the siletz during the winter and I know what floats not to do this time of year. However, I don't know what floats are better or worse this time of year for summer steelhead. I'm halfway thinking of floating from morgan to strome. Any thoughts? I plan on float fishing sand shrimp tails and throwing spinners. Any and all experience is welcome. Thanks

Kwickfish with blue anchovie! Do a lower river float. C&R ONLY!!!!!! Tony

Reactions: rogerdodger and troutdude