Siletz summer steelhead floats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siletz summer steelhead floats

Im very familiar with the siletz during the winter and I know what floats not to do this time of year. However, I don't know what floats are better or worse this time of year for summer steelhead. I'm halfway thinking of floating from morgan to strome. Any thoughts? I plan on float fishing sand shrimp tails and throwing spinners. Any and all experience is welcome. Thanks

Leave the 3 fish in the system alone.

Comment

LOL...someone doesn't want anyone else fishing his river eh??

Comment

Originally posted by Steelheader4Life View Post
        LOL...someone doesn't want anyone else fishing his river eh??
        Just one click on my screen name is all it takes to see where I'm located. You should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by JonT View Post

Just one click on my screen name is all it takes to see where I'm located. You should try it.
          LOL...I just know realized that you must be a teenage boy going through puberty. I know things can be very complicated during this time, but they will get better, I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by JonT View Post
            Leave the 3 fish in the system alone.
            Haven't you been reading about how this is the worst run ever recorded?

Comment

Originally posted by Steelheader4Life View Post

LOL...I just know realized that you must be a teenage boy going through puberty. I know things can be very complicated during this time, but they will get better, I promise.
              I'm not going to tell you again - for the last time, stop flirting with me.

Comment

Originally posted by hobster View Post

Haven't you been reading about how this is the worst run ever recorded?
                I can guarantee you it hasn't been the worse run ever recorded for coastal systems. Just sayin...and they are all hatchery fish which JonT thinks should all die.

Comment

Gentlemen, let's OFFer HELPFUL information to O.Mykiss. OK?

Comment

Originally posted by O. mykiss View Post
                    Im very familiar with the siletz during the winter and I know what floats not to do this time of year. However, I don't know what floats are better or worse this time of year for summer steelhead. I'm halfway thinking of floating from morgan to strome. Any thoughts? I plan on float fishing sand shrimp tails and throwing spinners. Any and all experience is welcome. Thanks
                    Kwickfish with blue anchovie! Do a lower river float. C&R ONLY!!!!!! Tony

Comment

Working...
                    X