Where the good eggs at.

T
troutmasta
I'm totally new to the coho world. I got a jar off eggs from a buddy but they ran out. He doesn't have any more and is kinda hard to get ahold of. I REALLY want to go out monday morning.:pray: Where can I get some Good eggs???????? I'd be happy to pay someone. Or a good store recomendation would be great. Thank you.;)

O
osmosis
they're in some fish waiting for you to catch them and cure 'em up.
This has been discussed a TON lately, there is a complete lack of store bought eggs that are worth fishing. You can't really walk into fishermens and get anything good.
You could try getting ahold of Eric from Extreme northwest but I'm not sure if he still has the eggs he did last month.

S
steelhead_stalkers
If you are around Eugene Eric has some of his eggs for sale at Oregon Rod Reel and Tackle and they were some big berries. I would almost fish them if I had to buy some. :) But seriously they looked like very good quality.

X
xtremenorthwest
Getting king and coho roe. Just cured 150 lbs Thurday's. Let me know if you need any. You can call me, but the best is to send me a email. admin@xtremenorthwest.com 1-541-981-4449

T
troutmasta
steelhead_stalkers said:
If you are around Eugene Eric has some of his eggs for sale at Oregon Rod Reel and Tackle and they were some big berries. I would almost fish them if I had to buy some. :) But seriously they looked like very good quality.

Thank you. Eugene is a little far for me. I contacted Extreme NOrthwest. And am eagerly waiting a response.

X
xtremenorthwest
Call me if you need some eggs, getting fresh roe on Thursday 10/15/2009.
Eric
1-541-981-4449