Yellows

B
bucketman009
Looking for some yellows ya'll....can anyone poi t me in a direction where I may stand a chance at catching enough for dinner?

EOBOY
EOBOY
Are you talking Brem?

B
bucketman009
Nope yellow perch my friend....got a bluegill spot already...actually got a lot of those already.....trying to find a few yellow perch spots now....I also recently caught my first walleye too in Oregon.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Boy , you got me on that one!

EOBOY
EOBOY
I.ve caught just about everything around Rock Island above the willy falls,Crappie, Largemouth, smallies, Brem, Channel cats. even a Steelhead one summer. But I don't think I've ever caught a perch there.

B
bucketman009
Yeah I used to fish there a lot.....pressure over the last 10 years has made it difficult to do REAL well.....back in the day I had 100 smaller days now if you catch 15 decent ones you are lucky.....I am sure yellows are in there just not in large numbers.

plumbertom
plumbertom
Munsel Lake.

B
bucketman009
Hey plumbertom......have you fished Munsel....I know it is deep....any tough ideas where to start at in Munsel.....and thanks.

plumbertom
plumbertom
Yeah, I've fished it. You need a boat. I caught plenty of fish even if they were on the small side. Mostly in 6'-25' of water. Got a couple fair sized trout also just dragging a jig behind my boat while slow reading the lake on my sonar looking for fish

B
bucketman009
Thank you

troutdude
troutdude
What Plumbertom said about Munsel; also applies to Siltcoos Lake. If you have a boat you could fish both, in a day.

nikita_pdx
nikita_pdx
bucketman009 said:
Looking for some yellows ya'll....can anyone poi t me in a direction where I may stand a chance at catching enough for dinner?
Beach off Blurock landing in Washington. To get an idea, its across the river from where the Willamette meets the Columbia. Fish there mid spring into early summer (spawn).