icatchfish
oh. lol. what your biggest pike minnow

T
Troutier Bassier
Probally, 28+ Inches.

F
FishFinger
Troutier Bassier said:
No, But thank-you very much for offering. I have a friend I fish with.

I undestand fully, but then again one can never have too many friends.:cool:

D
Dalshakkamel
hey guys i'm new at fishing around here & would like to start for Northern Pike Minnows dose anyone have some advice on where to fish. (i know you wont tell me but might as well try) & some tips would be fantastic to lol

B
Black93Fox
Hey im new as well, but i knw that chicken livers, cheese, worms work well with catching them. I have been researching on them for a couple weeks. I knw they like water with lots of rocks an current. Only thing i havent found out is where is the best spot for catching them. Hopefully someone on here will chime in a help a fellow fisherman out. Good luck in catching them nothing like being able to catch fish and make a little extra doe as well ! ! !

D
Drew9870
Pikeminnows don't really hang out in any general area, the spot I fish on the willamette is a mud bottom with a very slight current, and it is pretty hard to keep the squawfish off the hook. They just go where ever the minnows are.

They make good catfish bait, just fillet and dice up the fillets, barely hook a piece once and let it dangle from the hook (size 2 minimum).

My biggest Pikeminnow is about 26 inches caught a week ago, along with 2 caught Friday measuring 20 and 23 inches

Last edited:
A
ArcticAmoeba
We catch fish in the 30 inch range on the Columbia backtrollin eggs for Steelhead, but I have heard stories of 20 plus pounders!

F
FishSchooler
Whats better Ian, a 30 lb squaw fish or a 2 lb steelhead?

F
FishSlayer420
20 to 30lb squaw wow that would be crazy to catch one of them hogs. even though i aint Ian i would rather go with the ?

T
Troutier Bassier
For the money it dosent matter what weight they are just if they are over 9 inches youw ill get $$$ for them!