Mackinawn' it up

T
tomriker
my gradparents are up fishing at their favorite highlake, and have been limiting on kokes ever since they got there, and they still have 2 weeks left camping up there (if you can call it that in a big fancy motorhome...) anyways, while trolling 4# koke gear they caught a small mack, then a few minutes later, they caught this one! im pretty proud of my grandma, pretty good work for an 80 yearold woman :clap::clap:

she said it was 50 pounds but i think that could have been a bit of an exaggeration:think::think:
PhotoMay2021653PM.jpg

crazy lookin' fish!

T
Throbbit _Shane
tell them to put a big blue and and silver rapala on. about 100 yds behind the boat and put it real deep on the down rigger!!

good lookin fish! good job TR G'ma! :D

T
tomriker
they could care less about macks, all they want are the kokes! they've got 150 so far lol my smoker is going to be busy for awhile :)

T
Throbbit _Shane
very nice.

were smoking kokes and ribs today :D

T
TTFishon
Wow!!! What a beast!!!

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
Good job G-Ma......nice fishy. She is lookin mighty good for 80.....

R
ryan808
Wow, nice fish..

F
Finneus Polebender
Congrats on the monster G ma!

J
JeannaJigs
Don't ever argue with an older woman about the size of her fish LOL. Those fish are intense predators! Taste like poo though. (Hypothetically of course, I've never actually tasted poo, to my knowledge) Love that lake, gotta get up there this summer

C
cowboysfan
Beautiful fish and pretty nice photo to. I would love to do a mack trip sometime. Odell has some monsters