First bluegill outing

F
Finneus Polebender
Finally had some action out at the Tractor pond so I got the grandkids lined up down at the pond . My second youngest Layla got the first which was her first fish ever with grandpa very special..... kids tractor pond 4-29-12 001.jpg couldnt get her to hold it lol . Then Kyle hit one a bass ...kids tractor pond 4-29-12 005.jpg then my good luck charm James got the hot hand....kids tractor pond 4-29-12 003.jpg next was Braiden with another bluegill.... then came Brooklyn with her and I quote pretty bluegill.... and this all took place whille the Dominator slayed em left and right including big fish!!!

Last edited:
T
tomriker
nice! some of your pictures are broken tho :(

F
Finneus Polebender
Lets see think its these...kids tractor pond 4-29-12 007.jpgkids tractor pond 4-29-12 011.jpgkids tractor pond 4-29-12 010.jpg

W
wozniasm
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

J
JeannaJigs
Oh man takes me back to my childhood! Learned how to fish casting in a pond and reeling in blue gill. My mom says I wouldn't touch them and screamed everytime I had one flopping on the bank, but I don't remember it like that, and just remember having fun. Those kids look like they for sure had a blast.

J
jabs67
The smiles say it all!! I can't wait to take my grandsons fishing!!!!!!

L
lilsalmon
Nice job!!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go, Grandpa! :D :clap: Love all the smiles and can almost hear the giggles. :lol:

F
Finneus Polebender
Thanks all, as hectic as it can get will be draggin them out there till I can't , though there is absolutely no convincing/dragging necessary with the monsters I have created .

S
sherman
Way to go Dave. Creating memories for those kids that will last them a life time.

B
b70turner
Sherman's right. My best memories as a kid involved a cane pole and crappie.