Who's up to go bow fishing in or around the Portland area?

B
Bowfisherman503
Who's up to go bow fishing in or around the Portland area? I'm setup just looking to hook up with others. I'll pitch in gas, beer wahtever, I have a truck and want to get out with others who enjoy this sport.

M
MikePierce170
I'm happy to see another bowfisherman in here. I would join you but I've been diving (spearfishing) for them lately. Do you have any locations in mind or were you looking for help with that?

B
Bowfisherman503
I'm into spearfishin too man, do it all the time back where i live down south, i don't have my gear up here though. Yeah i have a spot in mind in vancouver to go bowfishin, no license required. And i hear there is a lot of action.

M
MikePierce170
I think I know the area you're talking about and, yes, there should be plenty of action. Tomorrow I'm heading east to go diving for some carp. I'm bringing my GoPro so hopefully I'll have some good footage to share with everyone.

C
cpeaslee
MikePierce170;n597130 said:
I think I know the area you're talking about and, yes, there should be plenty of action. Tomorrow I'm heading east to go diving for some carp. I'm bringing my GoPro so hopefully I'll have some good footage to share with everyone.

How was it?