Wilsonville Pond Fishing

R
ryan808
Has anyone fished Wilsonville pond before? What's in this pond?

kidholiday
kidholiday
I have fished Wilsonville pond a few times, but have been pretty much unsuccessful. I know that there is bass in there along with trout and bluegills. The pond is usually really shallow, muddy and there is a lot of trash. Best of luck.

R
ryan808
Where else can you fish around the Wilsonvile area?

B
beaverfan
You got the Willamette and the Tualatin's not far away either.

R
ryan808
The Willamette and Tualatin would be nice if I had a boat, I guess I can float the toon down when it gets warmer.

B
beaverfan
There's bank access on both rivers. The Tualatin has lots of good access and the Willamette's got some too, right in town.

kidholiday
kidholiday
There is a dock at memorial park that you can fish from. Usually us worms either drop shotting or live worms hanging on the bottom. During the late summer I was nailing them on chartruse strike king spinners with a willow blade.

R
ryan808
Ill have to try both rivers when it gets warmer

Last edited:
A
amateurmatt
Last June(2009) I pulled out a 6-pound catfish. A month later my father-in-law got one that looked to be around 4 to 5 pounds right at the shore when his line broke. Unfortunately, we weren't quick enough to jump on it so it's probably still in there. All we used was chicken liver, night fishing with a lighted bobber.