Knockin' off the rust

B
Basin'Assasin'78
Been on a hiatus from bass fishing for a few years, decided to get back on the horse and went to Hagg Lake last night. Now for some reason I've never been able to catch bass at Hagg but last night it was game on! I was drop shotting from shore with a GY GPWM plastic worm and got 2 that were 1-2 lbs and my buddy did the same, it was his first attempt at bass. Very excited to get back after it maybe this evening or Saturday and see what happens!

• photo31439.jpg
  • photo31440.jpg
  • photo31441.jpg
  • photo31442.jpg
Reactions: BaldTexan and Admin
W
Willerman
Nice fish. That is good news for me - I'll be out there early tomorrow morning for bass.

B
Basin'Assasin'78
Good luck. If you want some company let me know, I'll hit it up with ya.

B
Basin'Assasin'78
No Title

They were on again tonight. 1 of em had to of been close to 3 lbs, I'm gonna get a scale with tape built in from Wally World!

B
Basin'Assasin'78
Went out to Hagg yesterday at 8:30am. Only caught 1 little fella the entire day. Tried spots all over the lake and just couldn't find the bite. My worst day fishing is still better than most days though.

W
Willerman
My buddy and I had an uneventful morning on Saturday as well, from the boat. I'm guessing it was the cold front that moved in. Hooked 4, only landed 2. Fishing from 7:30am to about noon.