Cold wind!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Met up with the fishwhisperer44 today along with his boys, we didn't put the toons in, the wind was out of hand. The oldest boy caught a nice Bass on the first cast with a 4 inch sanko. Then we beat the water from the bank for about 2 hours........nada. Then Bryan started throwing crank baits and the boys headed to the truck to warm up. He picked up a nice Bass so I grabbed my other rod and started chucking one........nada. I started digging through "His" box and he told me to grab such and such color. 3 or 4 casts later I picked up a nice one......and that was about it, the wind and rain got to the boys so we called it a day. ross4.png

EOBOY
EOBOY
Don't know why this site doesn't work right anymore, Really a lot of gliches.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Bryan is in the process of getting his web site up, he make custom plugs and dose a lot of matching peoples favorite plugs. He will let me know when it's up and running.

P
pinstriper
Dude, did you just post a picture of the lure, but not the fish ???

T
TimberTodd
Nice bass! That wind was cold and downright gusty at times yesterday.

W
wils
Thanks for posting a picture of what you used.

Reactions: troutdude
hobster
hobster
Nice one Dana! Were you near the coast? It's a beautiful day in Eugene right now, getting ready for Snoop tonite :thumb:

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Nice fish Dana!
I tried Bass fishing for the 1st time, had the boat on the Willamette, more of test run of the motor. Nothing for me, ran into MrGrumpFish on the water, no Springers for him.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Willamette park. Stuck to the West bank towards downtown. Talked to some guys at the ramp and East bank across from the park is better Bass fishing.

P
pinstriper
No perch but lotsa these here:

74788055ad014c1a9155164bed05ad28.jpg