Twice this week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twice this week

Went out of Newport last Tuesday and today. Tuesday we caught 6 silvers total 2 were clipped. Had a double while putting the last rod out. Went again today with my wife got her first salmon ever even though it was wild and had to let it go it was assume for her. Only got a few wild ones today and came in about noon it was getting a little sloppy still had a really fun time. One I'm sure she won't soon forget.

Great to hear you did so well. Must have been a blast to have a double on. Was it all bait or lures ? I'm going to spend more time running Brads this yr and see if their is any difference .

Comment

We were just using divers and herring

Comment

We have been going out of Newport and it is a mixed bag. Last week was hot, we had limits on every trip. This week has been harder. Yesterday three clipped fish four non clipped fish. Today one clipped fish six non clipped fish. Mostly pulling hoochies.

Comment

There has been some really big ride swings lately and I think that might have slowed the fishing down a bit. Hopefully it gets better in a few weeks for the none selective coho.

Comment

We have been fishing out of Winchester everything has work from Plug cuts, hootchies, spoons, and brads plug cuts. Fishing has been off the hook I have not seen this many fish in years just wish we could keep a few more.

Comment

Went out of Newport today......boy was that fog thick. We got two clipped fish and released one non clipped fish. Going to take a few days off and let the weather settle. The coho are gaining some size!

Comment

Working...
              X