Salmon on the Sandy?

S
SandyChrome
Anybody hear about salmon showing up in the sandy yet?

B
Backtrolling
If you know where to look there should be some. If you don't know where to look I suggest covering water with a size 4 or 5 spinner. Work it as slow as you can and very close to the bottom.

S
SandyChrome
Hmmm.. Thx. I live by the sandy and have some general ideas about where to go. I am very new to this and would love any insight or tips. For instance is it worth trying up high yet or are they mainly being caught lower ( below dodge) thx . Cheers!!

B
bagold53
I saw a lot of people leaving the Hatchery are last Weds with a fish each. Could have been summers though. Person at the hatchery said they have already had 500 Summers up there ladder.

R
ryank
I found this little fella in the cedar creek area the other day. A buddy and I fished all day, between the two of us we went 1-2. Not great, but worth the effort.

Reactions: eugene1 and Irishrover
S
SandyChrome
Nice work! I caught two steelies this morning. Maybe sometime we could go fish together? Would luv to chase some salmon with ya. Keep it up!! Cheers

Irishrover
Irishrover
Fantastic looking fish and it could be used as a poster to show how to handle a non hatchery fish. Good job.

E
eugene1
Awesome fish, ryan!

S
SandyChrome
Anybody have any luck with the recent rain coming?