Crane 9/5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crane 9/5

Beautiful weather today. Lake's down a bit. Bigger bass have gone wherever bigger bass go so I was flipping senkos at schools of 1# bassies with 2-6# "trout" rod. Got absolutely freight trained by a CraneBow in the 8# class. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 50 yards and spit the hook. LMAO!
    kokanee are up in Quinn in full spawn mode. Beautiful fish in the clear water. trout are stacked up in the area waiting for eggs to float down.....

Have never been there, in the Fall. But you're report is making me wanna go!

Comment

from talking with the trouters…. one day its limit-style; next day its "you should have been here yesterday". Those who put in the time are catching some nice trout. I'm seeing a lot of breezers while fishing for bass

Comment

Breezers???

Comment

"breezers" that's what I call big fish that are just swimming around looking for something to do.... something besides eating anyway.

Comment

Ha ha ha. Haven't we all seen our fair share of those; from the hoity toity nose-in-the air highbrow society!

Comment

Working...
            X