Thoughts on Cultus Lake in June?

1dano1
Going to Big Cultus 1st week of June. Any help on which end of the lake to fish would be most appreciated, or any other ideas. Looking for Mac's mostly.
Thanks in advance.

4labs
4labs
Diamond is red hot, odell is kicking in gear, paulina has a great jig bite starting and east lake will soon follow, wickiup is slow but big fish a few reports of crane but nothing great but nobody talks about cultus. If it doesn't work for you your within driving distance of some great lakes. If it were me I'd try them all at least once

Also the bugs at diamond are horride with out some wind take a bug mask if you go

1dano1
Thanks 4labs. I wish I had time to try them all. It's been 30 years since I fished Cultus. Plan on hitting CP while I'm there. Thanks for your reply.

4labs
4labs
1dano1;n612071 said:
Going to Big Cultus 1st week of June. Any help on which end of the lake to fish would be most appreciated, or any other ideas. Looking for Mac's mostly.
Thanks in advance.

Ok theirs your report on Cultus (trout board) you can PM them also and get more info...Good luck and give us a report when you get back and some pics would be great

Reactions: fishin_farmer
F
fishin_farmer
I tried to fish there on Memorial Day but it was way too blown out to take the boat out. Let us know how it goes for you!

1dano1
Had a good trip. We caught 23. Nothing over 22". Had fun anyway and got out there as the weekenders were rolling in. Crane Prairie was a bust.