Will there be any fish left in ABC this Friday?

C
chris
The schedule says they stocked it today. My buddy can only go fishing on friday so will there be many fish left to catch? Or should we look elsewhere?

B
bran_man
Don't go by the schedule they post onLine it is not correct(kinda). Always call the Hatchery hotline number for the stocking. The schedule online just shows that they will be stocking that location that week, but notnecessarily on that day. The Hatchery will usually stock each location on a particular day. So if it says they are stocking it this week, it will almost always be on a Thursday.occasionally they will stock ABC on a Tuesday our Wednesday, but ABC is almost always on Thursday usually between 10-11 am. That its why it is always wise to call ahead of time. Because otherwise ABC is usually really slow between stockings. But if that its the case and they are stocking, then Friday will still have fish in it.it will be on the slower side of action but should still be able to get limits if you know how to fish it well. Good luck

B
bran_man
So, I called to check and sure enough, Thursday the 11th. 750 legals and 125 larger sized

Reactions: bigsteel
T
the_intimidator03
you will be fine to fish it Friday. If ya look closely at the schedule ALL dates are Monday and it says stocked the week of.

C
chris
Thank you bran_man! You've been very helpful!

B
bran_man
chris said:
Thank you bran_man! You've been very helpful!

No worries! That is what we are all here for

J
jamesturner1264
Early am fishing at ABC, Today. Fish ate well, got one. Three inches, at best! Lots of nibbles! Ate my worm off the hook every cast! This little fish was pretty wide and thick, with a really forked tail. do not know what kind of fish it was. Any ideas? Hi Dan...
Jim Turner of Eugene OR

P
perfectg03
Sounds like a chub. Lots of crap fish in that canal

D
dalehalsey
what is the hatchery hotline#?

D
dalehalsey
thanks