Why do you post fish pic's?

Y
Yogidabear
I just like to brag and pound my chest, kind of like a caveman making a fire for the first time. Here I go again :lol::lol:

24feil3.jpg

Last edited:
H
hawgcaller
Yogidabear said:
I just like to brag and pound my chest, kind of like a caveman making a fire for the first time. Here I go again :lol::lol:

24feil3.jpg

Nice fish!

T
Tacomasteelheader
Id take that rod over the fish anyday of the week.

I
igquick
I honestly post pics so I could show how fun fishing is...for now I'm posting carp pics to show how fun it is because they are beasts

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
:popcorn:

R
rippin fish lips
ChezJfrey said:
That was the impression I got on this site, so I followed suit. Also, I get inspired when I see other people's photos, and perhaps mine do for someone too.

Exactly. I love to see pictures of fish and try to live the moment that they got to live by reading the report and seein the fish. Pictures of fish inspire me and give me more motivation to just get out. Also, something that i have always went by, is i like to try to get 2 fish for every 1 fish someone posts. Just gives me more motivation and makes me fish harder when i am out. Fish hard, focus hard and get rewarded.

C
ChezJfrey
rippin fish lips said:
Also, something that i have always went by, is i like to try to get 2 fish for every 1 fish someone posts. Just gives me more motivation and makes me fish harder when i am out. Fish hard, focus hard and get rewarded.

Gee, I would have never guessed you were the competitive type...LOL :)

C_Run
C_Run
Casting Call said:
This is spawned by the hits that JD15 took. NO REPLIES NEEDED!!!! Are you bragadocious? Need the adorment? Establish integrity? Might be precivied as a written liar? or Show pride of ownership? "A precivied liar is never trusted by another liar" Some of you may wonder why I never post pic's. Thease are some of the reason why. F.Y.I. reading is best left to the imagination of the reader... Boy! I hope I don't get zapped by barb on this one. :pray: CC

It is expected on a fishing forum. You should try it.

Top Bottom