Why did the fish cross the road?

S
Steelheader4Life
That looks like Devils Lake in Lincoln City?

jamisonace
jamisonace
About 8 years ago I was in Cedar Rapids Iowa during crazy rain storms and Tornado warnings. We decided to go golf a flooded out golf course that had about 9 of it's 18 greens and fairways still dry and the other 9 underwater. I walked up to my ball in the middle of the fairway but right next to the flooded river (still about 100 yards from the actual river) and spooked a fish that was literally lying on it's belly in about 4 inches of clean(er) water away from the dirty water. It taught me a lesson about where fish go while the rivers are blown out.

troutdude
troutdude
A fish that likes to Golf! ROTFL! So, was he/she invited over for DINNER that night???

BTW, road crossing fish happen every year where there are floods and salmon / steelhead runs. Afterall, it IS mating season!

S
salmon_slayer87
jamisonace said:
About 8 years ago I was in Cedar Rapids Iowa during crazy rain storms and Tornado warnings. We decided to go golf a flooded out golf course that had about 9 of it's 18 greens and fairways still dry and the other 9 underwater. I walked up to my ball in the middle of the fairway but right next to the flooded river (still about 100 yards from the actual river) and spooked a fish that was literally lying on it's belly in about 4 inches of clean(er) water away from the dirty water. It taught me a lesson about where fish go while the rivers are blown out.

Well I have a net...lets head out lol.
Dale

F
fish4life
A net, hell a golf club might work.