Where ya'll fishing this weekend?

F
fitzi6_7
:clap:

I
idahojeff
Wilson! That river and I have a score to settle!

brandon4455
brandon4455
small coastal stream for some winter steel

B
Berg03
brandon4455 said:
small coastal stream for some winter steel

What he said. and i will catch them all and he will watch and take my picture :)

W
waco
Why you asking? You want to go?

F
fitzi6_7
Sunday,,, Not sure where though...

C
catfishman89
:cool:My fish tank

K
Keith
Brandon and Berg,

You two stay out of my creek !! :naughty:
Neskowin Creek -- Don't catch them until they get up to my property. :lol::shock::pray:

M
Mad dog
fitzi6_7 said:

Red Lobster in Salem!!!! :rolleyes: We're meeting my wife's brothers family there for lunch on saturday! :(

Last weekend of waterfowling in SW Oregon this weekend to boot!!! :( And the kid has been pounding then this week....it's been good! :cool:

B
Berg03
Keith said:
Brandon and Berg,

You two stay out of my creek !! :naughty:
Neskowin Creek -- Don't catch them until they get up to my property. :lol::shock::pray:

Haha, that is our back up creek if our water is not right. Gonna be a great day of fishing no matter what though. Leaving in about 9 hours :)

brandon4455
brandon4455
Berg03 said:
What he said. and i will catch them all and he will watch and take my picture :)

LOL. you wish brad if i recall correctly i have hooked more fish there then you have this season!!!

B
Berg03
brandon4455 said:
LOL. you wish brad if i recall correctly i have hooked more fish there then you have this season!!!

And ive landed more fish than you have too. :) now i got my money ass jigs to play with now!

brandon4455
brandon4455
Berg03 said:
And ive landed more fish than you have too. :) now i got my money ass jigs to play with now!

thats because your doing it the easy way :) who showed you how to tie those jigs again?? :lol:

B
Boombollie
Posted up in Deadwood for the weekend, so Lake Creek it is!

J
juggernaut506
Private property on the Alsea. It's nice being able to sleep in and not worry about crowds.