Warm water game fish in Oregon.

Snake River
Snake River
fishing and Brownlee reservoir is been fair The fish are into deeper water because of a cold front went through well back will update later.

• DSC_0007.JPG
  • DSC_0082.JPG
brandon4455
brandon4455
bob i think you should have read the forum rules before you signed up.......

C_Run
C_Run
Bob, it would be nice to have someone from your area reporting on this forum for a change. You are probably going to run afoul of the moderators for posting something of a commercial nature without the required number of prior posts, though. I hope that gets ironed out because I would like to see some reports from eastern Oregon.

Snake River
Snake River
C_Run said:
Bob, it would be nice to have someone from your area reporting on this forum for a change. You are probably going to run afoul of the moderators for posting something of a commercial nature without the required number of prior posts, though. I hope that gets ironed out because I would like to see some reports from eastern Oregon.[/QUOT sorry if I broke any rules I deleted most of my post will post later on.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome to the forum! I'm anxious to see your reports. We don't have many vocal members in your area anymore. Oh, and I'm positive we will get the details ironed out, no worries. Again, welcome to the forum, make yourself at home! :peace:

Snake River
Snake River
Raincatcher said:
Welcome to the forum! I'm anxious to see your reports. We don't have many vocal members in your area anymore. Oh, and I'm positive we will get the details ironed out, no worries. Again, welcome to the forum, make yourself at home! :peace:
thank you I am looking forward in meeting a lot of the guys on here I'm sure that we have a lot of warm water fisherman sorry guys I don't do much salmon or steelhead fishing anymore I don't like standing out in the cold rain I like 65 to 70° weather to enjoy my fishing.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Snake River said:
thank you I am looking forward in meeting a lot of the guys on here I'm sure that we have a lot of warm water fisherman sorry guys I don't do much salmon or steelhead fishing anymore I don't like standing out in the cold rain I like 65 to 70° weather to enjoy my fishing.
'Scuse me...? "looking forward in meeting a lot of the guys on here"...? We have "women folk" on here also...who are proven "fisher folk"...just so ya know. Lot's of "women folk" fish nowadays. Hmmmmph! :flex: ;)

Snake River
Snake River
Raincatcher said:
'Scuse me...? "looking forward in meeting a lot of the guys on here"...? We have "women folk" on here also...who are proven "fisher folk"...just so ya know. Lot's of "women folk" fish nowadays. Hmmmmph! :flex: ;)
sorry about that usually don't mention women because they out fish man hope my wife does not see this.:watermelon:

troutdude
troutdude
Snake River said:
sorry about that usually don't mention women because they out fish man hope my wife does not see this.:watermelon:

Let's hope not; or we may never hear from you again! :popcorn:

Welcome aboard. I enjoy seeing posts about crappie, and other warm water creatures.

P.S. Those jigs look great! Are they available, at our local delicatessen (i.e. sporting goods shops)?

F
fish4life
I already having withdrawls from not making it over this year. I usually fish the Huntington area and try to make it over there every year. Definitely my go to spot for crappie and catfish. Welcome aboard looking forward to future fishing reports.

Snake River
Snake River
thanks guys I think I will enjoy it on here just down to Brownlee reservoir today it is full pool looks good I didn't see anybody fishing no boats in the park will keep in contact with the guys here.