Tuesday the 29th

M
Masin
Another great day. Fantastic weather. Took my girl and one of our friends who is from Florida out. Apparently it takes a little more finesse to catch a trout than a gulf grouper. She couldn't remember fishing a lake before. After she got the hang of not trying to set the hook with every little tap, she landed 4 or 5. Last time out, orange power eggs killed. Today, yellow garlic power bait was the go to. The funniest thing was that my poles had probably 90 percent of the action. I don't know if the girls had something on their hands or what but it got to the point where I was baiting both their hooks. Coincidence, I don't know. But it turned into the joke of the day...I was the Master Baiter. Funny pun but I don't know if it's that good when fishing with two pretty women. Anyway, we ended up landing close to 20. Let all but one go because something very horrible happened to the one when I tried to remove the hook.
Good luck to all.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Good job Master Baiter :D :D

Z
ztubs
Throbbit _Shane said:
Good job Master Baiter :D :D

Lol, make it a pick up story. Yeah, one day the lady's needed a hand, needless to say. I'm the Mass-debater.

troutdude
troutdude
Another great outing. Way to go man.

bass
bass
Great job on the trout again!