Tuesday St. Louis report

B
Big3d
Sorry the post is way late... I hit st. Louis ponds on Tuesday, No trout but I threw back 2 bluegill and a footlong slim Bass, I had a good time on pond 6! You can see the spinner on the picture

• 20130312_162924.jpg
  • 20130312_154802.jpg
T
Travis19
Very nice, good job. Tuesday was a good day to be outside, I can't wait to head out there next week.

F
Full_taggin
Big3d said:
Sorry the post is way late... I hit st. Louis ponds on Tuesday, No trout but I threw back 2 bluegill and a footlong slim Bass, I had a good time on pond 6! You can see the spinner on the picture

HOWDY! Me and the wife were there on tuesday as well. didn't do to bad! Picture on the counter is of tuesday the pic of my foor with the 2 pound brook was from today! Nice catch!

B
Big3d
Beautiful! What time were you there? I had a free afternoon, so I got out and hit the water around 3.

F
Full_taggin
Big3d said:
Beautiful! What time were you there? I had a free afternoon, so I got out and hit the water around 3.

We hit the water at about noon. Not sure what time we ended up leavin. i think is was a little after 3 actually! i head out there a lot maye we can meet up some time!

B
benjamin12

Are their any crappie in st louis ponds?

F
Full_taggin
benjamin12 said:

Are their any crappie in st louis ponds?

Benjamin, First welcome to OFF! and yes there are!

B
Big3d
The craps should start getting active soon depending on weather, I think I'm on my way out to the ponds in an hour or so, will report if i catch

F
Full_taggin
Big3d said:
The craps should start getting active soon depending on weather, I think I'm on my way out to the ponds in an hour or so, will report if i catch

Me as well.

B
benjamin12
benjamin here, please let me know if you catch any also which pond they might be in
added note i have fish the ponds before no crappie but a 3 and half pound bluegill no lie this was last summer i cannot remember which pond but i know how to get there

B
benjamin12
could you give me number of that pond
is it near the trailer that is camped there

F
Full_taggin
benjamin12 said:
could you give me number of that pond
is it near the trailer that is camped there

Make shift map!! lol

from what I have heard:

All the ponds are intermixed with fish. HOWEVER! Pond 1 & 6 are STOCKED with trout. I have had all my luck on pond six. Including rainbows and BIG Brookies! Hope this helps. ANd if going for catch fish. The closest part to the high way of pond 4 if where they are caught most often! Caught Several there! have a good one and TIGHT LINES!!!

F
Full_taggin
The fish up for angleing here are.
Channel Cat
Crap
Bluegill
Large mouth
Brookies
Rainbow
Hope this helps yall!

B
Big3d
Hey.... Pond 7 feels left out... Hit st louis Wednesday to the tune of 3 tiny stockers. Just enjoy being there, they were hitting spinners and kastmaster

F
Full_taggin
Big3d said:
Hey.... Pond 7 feels left out... Hit st louis Wednesday to the tune of 3 tiny stockers. Just enjoy being there, they were hitting spinners and kastmaster

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSS Pond 7 is the one near pond 6 that looks like chocolate milk! hahha