Trout'n at the Expo

E
eat, sleep, fish
Been taking a bit of footage while out trout fishing at the Expo Ponds, and finally put it all together. Here's a short video featuring the XFactor Tackle Miracle Worms which have been producing just as well as PowerBait...

bass
bass
Great video. That was really fun to watch.

K
Keith
Wow.

Monsters.

A
agapeliving
Great video! Just picked up some XFactor worms at Sportman's. Ready to give the ponds a try now that the kids are on break for two weeks. Do you rig PowerBait under a bobber with jig head also? Thanks for the great videos and fish reports here and on your blog.

E
eat, sleep, fish
Keith said:
Wow.

Monsters.

That's what the ultra light rods are for ;)

agapeliving said:
Great video! Just picked up some XFactor worms at Sportman's. Ready to give the ponds a try now that the kids are on break for two weeks. Do you rig PowerBait under a bobber with jig head also? Thanks for the great videos and fish reports here and on your blog.

Yeah I just take the Miracle Worm off and put Powerbait over the hook. Even with a treble hook I seem to have a poor hookup percentage with PowerBait under a bobber, so I just stick with the jig head to make things easy.

K
Keith
That's what the ultra light rods are for ;)

Don't I know it !

A
agapeliving
I'm used too fishing Powerbait off bottom with sliding sinker rig, but I saw a bottle on your tube in video so I figured you must be having success with it under bobber :) Sound like a fun way for the kids. We have not fished ponds before so should we start with pond next to frontage road/ overpass?

E
eat, sleep, fish
agapeliving said:
I'm used too fishing Powerbait off bottom with sliding sinker rig, but I saw a bottle on your tube in video so I figured you must be having success with it under bobber :) Sound like a fun way for the kids. We have not fished ponds before so should we start with pond next to frontage road/ overpass?

The pond is pretty deep, and the fish are so orientated towards the surface that I never have much luck fishing Powerbait on the bottom. But put it 2 feet under a bobber, and it's constant action.

brandon4455
brandon4455
awesome video steven :clap: