Torpedo steelie

F
fish man sanders
i love fishing the Willamette river, my favorite spots to fish is from dilly boat ramp all the way to jasper bridge i caught this beauty right under the bridge with sand shrimp something i rarely use but everything else was not working so i had to give it a try. right when i put the sand shrimp on after spending at least forty five minuets trying everything, the first cast fish on ! a couple jumps and some really hard runs and some sit puts he put up an awesome fight and that's all what fishing is about. spending time on the river and catching a fish of a life time.

mail.google.com.jpeg

S
Spydeyrch
Nice fish there man!!! :clap:

-Spydey

R
rippin fish lips
100% sure the willy is closed to bait right now at dexter damn and below

Y
Yogidabear
pssssst don't give away your location ;) nice fish btw

J
JeannaJigs
rippin fish lips said:
100% sure the willy is closed to bait right now at dexter damn and below

Actually, it's open to the use of bait per 2013 regs

R
rippin fish lips
JeannaJigs said:
Actually, it's open to the use of bait per 2013 regs

dang looks like i need to check that one out, been slackin on the regs of our river. been lookin coastal. my bad.

E
eugene1
Sweet fish there fish man!

Is that a summer run or one of those rare winter runs? Looks pretty bright and clean but the pic is pretty small.

Best,

F
fish man sanders
winter run and i sent the pic from my phone is why its soo small i cought another steelie today ill posy that pic right now.

R
rippin fish lips
Just noticed your not wearing waders in the pic above... it was in winter????????

C
cddunn
Keep up the good work.