To eliminate a species

L
lilsalmon
tomriker said:
you cut me deep with that one lil

All in fun.....;) I like all fisherpeople no matter how they fish...as long as it is legal. Still haven't got a bass on a fly tho......

K
Keith
bryasch said:
I would have to say privet property

Said by a person who has none -- I'll bet.

Nice spelling too.

Last edited:
K
Keith
brandon4455 said:
what if gold lake had no brookies? i wonder what it would be like. on the other hand..whats with people ripping on fly fishing? when i was a gear fisherman i wasn't a hater on fly fisherman... :think:

Well, they hated you.

K
Keith
Kevinb5688 said:
Lets see, i shot a deer which died in a bee hive getting me stung in the eyelid. So bees could die off.
I got poison oak very bad this year fishing and i really dont see the purpose of those so the could all die.
I was duck hunting and my dog got sprayed by a skunk so im sure he wishes they were all dead.
Other than that i have fun in the outdoors :)

I ran into Kevin5688 one day and caught no fish so, I could do without him.

Short term cause and effect relationships drive my decision making...

Irony.. anyone, anyone ???

Last edited:
K
Keith
I'd have to go with Low I.Q., though it is not a species - so I am not sticking with the rules here. :(

If I had to go with a species, I guess I'd have to go with humans... same effect as choice #1 above. :lol::shock::lol:

F
fish4life
Rude arse people, seems like there a lot more of them lately, stopped to let a guy cross the road today and he started cussing at me. Makes me think more and more about moving out of the valley. Seems like common courtesy has gone right out of the window. What ever happened to treat others like you would would like to be treated. The kind of stuff I was taught when growing up. I lose faith in humanity a little more each year that goes by.

J
JeannaJigs
SNAKES.
Sorry, I have been away for a month or so, but alas, I have returned to give my input!

Also, Yellow jackets, I carry an epi-pen and without it if I get stung, I'm toast.

I'd also like to get rid of the species of geriatric men that think speedos on the OREGON COAST are OKAY. They are not. No. NO. Just NO.

but if I had to settle for just one, definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, I'd eradicate those freakin' snakes.

F
fishtales
fishtales said:
I would get rid of zebra mussels and those snails on the Willamette.

I was reading an article about the snails on the Willamette. Apparently they are the culprits behind the crooked spine issue with the fish. As far as politicians go…they can go sleep with the snails…

Yellow jacks can go too. Those epi pens are life savers although I have never had to use one. Luckily we where always close enough to a hospital.

G
GDBrown
JeannaJigs said:
SNAKES.
Sorry, I have been away for a month or so, but alas, I have returned to give my input!

Also, Yellow jackets, I carry an epi-pen and without it if I get stung, I'm toast.

I'd also like to get rid of the species of geriatric men that think speedos on the OREGON COAST are OKAY. They are not. No. NO. Just NO.

but if I had to settle for just one, definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, I'd eradicate those freakin' snakes.

Thanks for restoring my faith in you, Jeanna!

E
eggs
I want to get rid of the 1% that employ the 99%!

O
OnTheFly
eggs said:
I want to get rid of the 1% that employ the 99%!
Lol!!!:clap: I want to get rid of the people who are currently in charge that actually think that's a good idea.

D
DB Crouper
Woof! I want to get rid of cats.
Brutus

• Brutus.jpg
Reactions: OnTheFly
O
OnTheFly
No hungover beer drinking dogs. :lol:^