Tied on the topwater gear.

F
Finneus Polebender
That time again and from tonights results I would say this could be a good year! Went 2 for 6 tonight trading the topwater gear . went 1 for 2 on the rage toad , o ffer on the double buzz bait , and 1 for 4 on the ol rat n rat including this little mouse hunter ... Rat n rat 002.jpg who came from about a foot off the open shoreline to around 8 ft out to hammer this little mousy..... The first rat take down was epic saw the wake come from at least 20 ft away , went right under the ol rat n rat, whipped a hard left and crushed it! man are those double wrapped back hooks are a tough one, \I am still only hooking around 1 out of every 5 may have to bust out some trailers.

Last edited:
T
tomriker
Ha! Good work! I snuck out of work early, fish were turning EVERYWHERE! Even some very large ones out on the middle that could have been those other fish :) anyways I only took my lucky river2sea popper and went 5of9 :( but I was slummin it on the bank so I guess it wasn't that bad :) I need to order some more rats mine are out of commission

H
Hendo30
nice work FP, sounds like a fun night. thanks for sharing and keep up the catching

T
TTFishon
Nice job FP! I gotta get me some topwater baits soon.

T
tomriker
hopefully before sunday TT...

T
TTFishon
tomriker said:
hopefully before sunday TT...

I plan on getting some Friday.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
I plan on getting some Friday.

Need to stop by for some rats n stuff fri eve if ya want we can go fish! Shane is here gonna throw some baits!

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Need to stop by for some rats n stuff fri eve if ya want we can go fish! Shane is here gonna throw some baits!

Sounds great, but it will depend on how I feel after my dentist appointment. My appointment's at 4:00. I'll probably give ya a call around 5'ish or so .