Storm slows activity at the coast

Irishrover
Irishrover
It is wet and windy here in Warrenton. I was hopping to get out and do some more crabbing. When I checked the marine weather for cast for Friday it showed a gale waring for friday night and Saturday. So no crabbing. Next idea was to go round up some razor clams, but when the surf is up and pounding the the beach the clams don't show very well. We went to Long Beach anyway and picked up a few. It's fun to be out on the beach with the surf up and the wind not blowing too hard. Today will be a good day to hit the beaches and see what new items the ocean has offer up. There is always something to do here at the coast.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
same down here on the central coast, off and on heavy storms passing through the last few days, hopefully folks up the rivers are still have some fun and maybe winters are on the way..

..we are going to give our lake Coho another try on Monday and/or Tuesday and then head to Seattle for the holidays and Apple Cup (which is looking much more interesting than a few weeks ago, especially if the Beavers win next Saturday)....cheers, roger

check that: looks like several more waves of storms on Mon and Tue, next window for fishing looks to start Wednesday...

Last edited:
D
DirectDrive
Thanks for the real-time reports !

M
Moe
it must be heaven to live on the coast

M
Moe
I can only dream :sad: