Stood up...hehe

L
lilsalmon
After work yesterday I was supposed to float the Mac...Jeanna and I showed up but, alas, no boat...checked out the hatchery....fed the fishes...admired the large sturgeons....Went up to Greenwood and flipped a fly around and we decided to call it a day. Jeanna didn't fish at all. I gotta get her outta her funk. I stopped at a pullout and slid my way down a very steep ramp in blackberry bushes to check out the water. Was really quiet and purty...tried a few flies but had no luck. Another solitary fishing pic....

9214560916_4134d74483_z.jpg

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Errrm, Rose? :think: The last time you "slid" it nearly ended fishing for you :shock:...can't help but think sliding shouldn't be part of fishing for you...especially a solo slide. Sure looks serene though, so I can't blame you for checking it out. :D

L
lilsalmon
haha...I thought about that at one point...someone put rugs there, I guess to cushion the boats a bit, and I thought cool....traction...I step on the rug and it almost turned into a magical flying carpet....yep...thoughts of the Row flashed before my eyes.

F
fishingduck
I'll take the two of you out next week if you want to do a mac float. I only ask for a few fly fishing tips as I want to learn.

Chromatose
Chromatose
It is one thing to have some one not show. It is another when that person is bringing the boat. Glad you made the best of it.

L
lilsalmon
fishingduck said:
I'll take the two of you out next week if you want to do a mac float. I only ask for a few fly fishing tips as I want to learn.
Any time!!!!

Chromatose said:
It is one thing to have some one not show. It is another when that person is bringing the boat. Glad you made the best of it.
awww...shipoopy happens.....its okay. I had a few moments of solitude. And got to see Jeanna again and bs a bit.

L
lilsalmon
fishingduck said:

I'm ready....

J
JeannaJigs
Haha I was in such a SHIRTY mood. Holy carp. The thing of it was...I had my boat just sitting at home.

The run this year is carp at best though so I just don't care about anything right now. No point burning through gas and bait for fish that aren't there. Just busy with non fishing related stuff...and looking forward to the fall hogs.