Six ways from Tigard

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
Afternoon, folks!

So I've been called to a business meeting in Tigard and figured I'd make the most of it and bring along the old fishing rod. What's the nearest swingable water to the area? Any suggestions? I may also end up in Newberg later in the week. Same question.

I'm wading... as I am a no boat bloke.

Thanks!

S
Spydeyrch
Trout, Steelhead, Salmon, etc?

-Spydey

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
Yes. :) I'll be happy with anything biting.

That said, I'm spending most of my time swinging for winter steel at the moment but am down for almost literally anything.

S
Spydeyrch
pinkygonzales said:
Yes. :) I'll be happy with anything biting.

That said, I'm spending most of my time swinging for winter steel at the moment but am down for almost literally anything.

Well, to be honest, there really isn't anything around here. You will have to hit 205 and go out east to get to the Clackamas. I think that would really be your closest bet.

But those are just my $0.02. :D

Good luck!

-Spydey

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
Spydeyrch said:
Well, to be honest, there really isn't anything around here. You will have to hit 205 and go out east to get to the Clackamas. I think that would really be your closest bet.

But those are just my $0.02. :D

Good luck!

-Spydey

HA! Well, OK. I'm usually on the Sandy or Clackamas anyway (I'm in Portland). I just don't get further south very often so I thought I'd poke around. If anyone else has any suggestions, I'm wide open.

T
TimberTodd
Depending on traffic you could be on the upper Wilson in about an hour.