rogerdodger
rogerdodger
chirp chirp chirp....:popcorn:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:think::popcorn:

H
hawgslayer
How'd you do with the weekend traffic on the river?

D
DYJ
We fished it Sunday and Monday, in the ocean and inside. I got to meet Mike and see his new Hewes Craft Hardtop, which is a killer boat. Killed fish and got sun burnt too!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
DYJ said:
We fished it Sunday and Monday, in the ocean and inside. I got to meet Mike and see his new Hewes Craft Hardtop, which is a killer boat. Killed fish and got sun burnt too!

excellent....

O
OnTheDrop
Heard of some killer success from a handful of people. Almost that time for me to start chucking bobbers!

H
HootYeah
I was out there sunday, hooked into one that got off fairly quickly and that was all she wrote. Thinking I should find somewhere to park my boat instead of towing it eugene to florence every weekend. Any recommendations?

D
DYJ
oh yeah, crabbing just to the north of the jetties in 60 feet of water was off the hook too. 48 keepers that didn't even need the measuring stick. I bet we threw back 10+ nice keeps after we limited on the monsters.

H
HootYeah
DYJ said:
oh yeah, crabbing just to the north of the jetties in 60 feet of water was off the hook too. 48 keepers that didn't even need the measuring stick. I bet we threw back 10+ nice keeps after we limited on the monsters.

You happen to be the guy with the nice yellow aluminum boat pulled by a Lexus SUV? I had talked to a guy that kept 48 as well...

D
DYJ
nope, we took out a 21 foot grey and silver Boulton.

H
hawgslayer
DYJ said:

We fished outside on Sunday too. We were limited with 6 fish by 11 am. Other reports over the radio were okay.

Photo Sep 01, 11 56 40 AM.jpg