S. Santiam holes

L
LuckyFisher
I just purchased the book, Fishing in Oregon - The Complete Oregon Fishing Guide, and it mentions the Cable Hole and Waterfall Hole below Foster Dam. Can anyone private message me to give me a little more specific info as to where those holes are? Thanks in advance!

L
LuckyFisher
Okay then, can anyone at least tell me if those holes are above or below the "Church Camp Hole"?

C
Combat Chuck
I fish this stretch often and thought about answering earlier... but Im puzzled at what they are talking about. I am certain they are below church camp. You can see the dam from there. Those are not typical names that I have ever heard of. There is a powerline hole... but I also know of areas that a cable runs across. Ive never heard of a "cable hole" though. I suppose the powerline hole could also be called a "waterfall" because there is a little water that drains nearby. I am just puzzled by those names.

L
LuckyFisher
Thanks for the response C C, I really appreciate it! I suppose I'll just have to go check things out downriver from where I've fished in the past.

J
JeannaJigs
I have never heard of any holes by either of those names... I bet they're between Wiley creek and Waterloo though ;)