Reward!! - lost 2 Sage fly rods at Dabney Park on Sandy River

N
NicTReid
A good day of fishing ended poorly with leaving 2 rods at the boat ramp on Thursday, March 14th. We pulled out of Dabney at 7:00pm, last ones in the park.

These are the rods:

• 13'3" - 7 Wt, 4 piece, Sage VXP Spey Rod - Green, factory built. Nothing else identifying, but my favorite Spey rod, for sure!
  • 10' - 8 Wt, Sage XP Single-Handed Rod - Custom built by Magic Wand Fly Rods and has identifying characteristics as such. I think that it might say my name on it, but I can't remember. It has all porcelain eyes on it. Its green with a custom mahogany reel seat. My grandfather (gone now) had this custom built for me about 10 years ago...
I've got a reward and no questions asked if you've got these rods. Call Nic at 541-241-7792 or write me at nictreid@gmail.com.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Nic Reid

troutdude
troutdude
Hey Nic,

One of our forum members (TimberTodd, I believe), saw your ad on Craig's list. So, he posted your information on here. But, I guess no one has stepped forward yet. What a bummer that this has to be, your first post. We all hope that some honest person has found them; and you get them back!

Good luck.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Nic;
That is tragic! I certainly hope you are able to reclaim your gear. Please let us know if you get it all or even part of it back.

O
OnTheFly
I feel sick to my stomach. I hope the people that found them do the right thing.

F
fishyden
Try calling the sheriffs office. They do a once over on the park before closing.

Top Bottom