Report from McIver Park

M
mikeee2362
I saw several fish hauled out of McIvor park this morning including one limit, sadly none of them were mine. The conditions seemed near perfect to me, with a nice steelie green color, and the level seemed just right. I was there for one being landed, a nice hatchery buck about 6-7 lbs. Caught on a nightmare pattern jig.
I had an equipment failure that ended with me leaving early with wet legs, so my earlier endorsement for the Cadiss Guide Wrap waders is null and void (now a thumbs down, as they only lasted 2 1/2 mos.) I will however give my review on my newly traded up for(+$100), set of Simms I just got at Fisherman's. I will give Fisherman's a thumbs up for taking the old set back on exchange no questions asked!:thumb: Still bummed out my day as I was soaked through and driving home by 11am. Guess I'll just have to go test out the new ones somewhere tomorrow.

T
the rookie
that's a bummer

F
Fish_on!
Try out frog toggs for the money it's worth it.

S
Steeliekiller
Frog toggs are terrible.

M
mikeee2362
LOL, sorry fishon but I heard the same thing as Steeliekiller said...but anyway I had already opted for a set of Simms, Tried them once so far, and they feel good, but one use does not a good trial make. Will let you know on the durability in a couple months, after I hike into the places I've been sloggin into a bunch of times. The same places that destroyed the Cadiss set I had.