Raindancer ruins?

K
Kevinb5688
Well, i think raindancer boogied to hard and now its flooding out :).
Im just kidding, but most rivers are going to be blown out this weekend.
We went from praying for rain to wishing it would stop already!

troutdude
troutdude
I think that you may mean Raincatcher. She's probably out trying a sundance right about now. Perhaps she can save the day, and help us all to see the light again. :cool:

However, your UnOFFicial Mayor (yours truly) must take the blame for this. It was my recommendation, that all OFF'ers all do a rain dance TOGETHER on Christmas day. My bad! :rolleyes:

I guess that my tenure as the minutely illustrious, and UnOFFicial, Mayor of OFFsville is doomed to a watery grave. Would someone kindly at least play taps, during my untimely departure? :(

Thank you.

Most sincerely,

Your dearly departed former Mayor :redface:

P.S. Raincatcher...there's a big tip waiting for you; if your sun dance produces radiated illumination for us!!! :pray:

Last edited:
K
Keith
Five days OFF at the coast starting tomorrow night and it is raining, raining, raining. :mad: :wall::wall:

Better than a sunny day at work !!!! :yay::yay::dance::dance::D:D

brandon4455
brandon4455
yeah im a bit angry right now, i had two days of steelhead fishing planned, and i already had to cancel one and might have to cancel the second. maybe i should just head over the mountains and go trout fishing

K
Kevinb5688
Ya, woops. Raincatcher. Lol
I also had two trips planned. One for friday and one saturday. But there is no way the river will be fishable. Hopefully all the steelhead wont shoot up the river in the ultra high water.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Kevinb5688 said:
Well, i think raindancer boogied to hard and now its flooding out :).
Im just kidding, but most rivers are going to be blown out this weekend.
We went from praying for rain to wishing it would stop already!

Oh...honey!! :redface: It has been years since I boogied...I only dance in the privacy of a darkened kitchen while cooking dinner IF no one else is home,now.:yay: By the way, I like the name "raindancer"...might have to borrow it sometime...:D

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
brandon4455 said:
yeah im a bit angry right now, i had two days of steelhead fishing planned, and i already had to cancel one and might have to cancel the second. maybe i should just head over the mountains and go trout fishing

Angry...schmangry...:naughty::rolleyes: Aren't you one of the ones that was begging for rain just a couple of days ago? If you didn't want rain, you should have let me know and I would have done a special two-step just for you...:dance::dance::tongue::tongue:

brandon4455
brandon4455
i wanted rain, just not a crap load of it!!! i blame the fish gods. >:|

D
DYJ
The hydrographs are not looking good. I don't think the Slaw or the Alsea is gonna be worth it until Monday.... which is the Rosebowl. Oh well, might bwe a good weekend to get the Xmas (and Halloween :lol:) decorations back up in the attic. Bummer deal.

K
Kevinb5688
Ya, the alsea is at 16 feet as of now. 18 ft is a flood!