Rain rain......

S
Spydeyrch
Rain rain go away .....
I'm going fishing this coming Monday......

I don't want to have to put up with high water, junk floating down, and a wasted day.

Just venting a little!!

I really hope the rain stops soon, like the forecast says it is supposed to. And I hope the water drops quite a bit to good levels.

-Spydey

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Troutski
Troutski
Perfect weather for the Weekend...

Perfect weather for the Weekend...

It is going to clear up late tonight and through the three day weekend... Sunday will be the best day weather wise.. I found out last night that I am working through and getting Monday off.. Better than a poke in the eye with a very sharp stick . Enjoy the fishing, I can offer no help with the high water and debris...

Chuck

F
fredaevans
Storm that went over the Medford a couple of days ago was a real corker!

J
jrbecca
And yet the forecast I saw this morning says sun only on Saturday. Let's do a dance, make a sacrifice, or something.

T
TimberTodd
Rain or shine, I will be on the river Saturday morning. I hit the Wilson yesterday afternoon looking for a possible summer. It was a tad damp out.

L
lilsalmon
Four days OFF and it is raining...this really sucks. Tomorrow morning I might venture out with rain gear...anyone game?

Troutski
Troutski
lilsalmon said:
Four days OFF and it is raining...this really sucks. Tomorrow morning I might venture out with rain gear...anyone game?

PM sent

S
Spydeyrch
lilsalmon said:

Oooooooo so tempting so so so so tempting!! But I have to work tomorrow ..... get thee behind me devil and don't push!!!!

Good luck Rose!! :D

-Spydey

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
Spydeyrch said:
Oooooooo so tempting so so so so tempting!! But I have to work tomorrow ..... get the behind me devil and don't push!!!!

Good luck Rose!! :D

-Spydey

Quartzville.....the devil is whispering this....hehe

S
Spydeyrch
lilsalmon said:
Quartzville.....the devil is whispering this....hehe

As my kids would say:

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la .......... I can't hear you!!!!!! la la la la la la la la la la la la la la ..........

-Spydey

T
TimberTodd
That area is so beautiful. I was up there a few weeks ago. Good luck Rose.