Raging Wilson River!

O
OnTheDrop
Its crazy in a matter of about 3 days this river will be fishable. Necannicum in the mean time!!

B
Born2Fish55
Necanicum is still mud

O
OnTheDrop
Born2Fish55 said:
Necanicum is still mud

I bet its taking on green tomorrow by 3pm. But, then again I've had my best days when its flowing like no other... Same with Big creek and the NFN.. Those smaller rivers fish great with little to no clarity. Only thing that sucks is its usually a drift fishing show, and my favorite way to get 'em is bobbers... Tight lines.

T
troutmasta
Wilson is predicted to be at 5.8 ft by turkey night! no shopping for me this weekend!

troutdude
troutdude
6" of rain, and a class 2 tornado, swept through some coastal areas yesterday.

madasahab
madasahab
troutmasta said:
Wilson is predicted to be at 5.8 ft by turkey night! no shopping for me this weekend!

I hope it fishes, because I can go and I am out to kill!!!

W
waco
troutdude said:
6" of rain, and a class 2 tornado, swept through some coastal areas yesterday.

Where did you get this? I have some family that lives in the coast and they didn't know anything about it!

B
Born2Fish55
I was looking at the NOAA site and it was saying that there is another system coming in with significant rain... followed by clearing with showers on Thursday... and then another system will follow that for the weekend.

I am still hoping to get out on Friday to hit either the Necanicum, Lewis & Clark or the Clatskanie area streams... if as The Duke would say, "God willing and the river don't rise!"

O
OnTheDrop
Went 2/6 on the Necannicum yesterday and tied into my first winter winter this season. Was a solid day with some hungry coho. Floating the Wilson tomorrow... Tight lines to all. Gunna be a good weekend. Hope some fellow OFFers can tie into some winter chrome along with some big Thanksgiving Kings.

Tanner

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
SteelmonKiller20 said:

Name stealing is not accepted! Altough your probably older... lol. Nice report and thanks for sharing! I don't know how my winter season is going to turn out, might have to make next year my first real year.

O
OnTheDrop
rippin fish lips said:
Name stealing is not accepted! Altough your probably older... lol. Nice report and thanks for sharing! I don't know how my winter season is going to turn out, might have to make next year my first real year.

LOL.
Just turned 21 2 fridays ago...You have to have me on age? haha. Good to see another Tanner on the site..Yeah Im gunna be out of the game all of December for winters/chinook due to back Surgery...My real fishing will be in 2013 when Im healed...Hopefully mid to late January....I'm gunna tie 100s of yarnies and Jigs while im bed bound though. ha

Heres a few pics from yesterday, Wish I could have a winter in the pic. Damn!

O
OnTheDrop
Coho1.jpgCoho2.jpg