Polarized fishing glasses

P
playhooky
Not sure which thread but recently remember reading about a good pair of polarized glasses that the brand name started with a "C" . Maybe whoever posted could answer and point me in the right direction. Seemed easy to remember at the time but......not now! Thanks ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423207712.071195.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

F
flocaster
Costa Del Mar??

P
playhooky
Thanks flo.....won't be get'n Costa's anytime soon. They costa too much. I can buy me a decent new whupp'n stick for that kinda money. Guess I'll have to settle for a cheap pair from the sportsmans show. I don't think they were Costa's mentioned in the earlier thread. No biggy, appreciate the reply just the same.

F
flocaster
playhooky said:
Thanks flo.....won't be get'n Costa's anytime soon. They costa too much. I can buy me a decent new whupp'n stick for that kinda money. Guess I'll have to settle for a cheap pair from the sportsmans show. I don't think they were Costa's mentioned in the earlier thread. No biggy, appreciate the reply just the same.

I know what you mean! The Whuppin stick is way less, you could get a fleet of em lol. I picked one up on sale around Christmas time for $21.99. I've been using the same scratched pair of Angler Eyes fitovers over my glasses for the last 15 years! Yeah they are overdue for retirement but they still work great and at this point have barely cost me over a dollar a year. I know there's another brand that starts with "C" also, I'll post it if i come across it.

C
ChezJfrey
flocaster said:
I've been using the same scratched pair of Angler Eyes fitovers over my glasses for the last 15 years!

I also use cheap Angler Eyes from Bi-Mart for fishing. I don't get 15 years use though, because I inevitably break them. The abuse and breakage...that's why I don't use my Maui Jims for fishing :)

F
flocaster
ChezJfrey said:
I also use cheap Angler Eyes from Bi-Mart for fishing. I don't get 15 years use though, because I inevitably break them. The abuse and breakage...that's why I don't use my Maui Jims for fishing :)

They look like hell, have spent countless time being carried in a tackle box and almost been lost in the water I don't know how many times but they just keep going lol. I'd probably replace them but I've caught so many fish wearing them over the years that they kinda have that "lucky" vibe and I'm not about to mess with THAT mojo lol

S
steelhead_slayer
I love my smith's, but they aren't cheap either

S
Stonefish
I ended up getting a pair of prescription polarized sunglasses made last year.
Best move I ever made in regard to fishing glasses. I should have done it years ago.
SF

C
Camo
playhooky said:
Not sure which thread but recently remember reading about a good pair of polarized glasses that the brand name started with a "C" . Maybe whoever posted could answer and point me in the right direction. Seemed easy to remember at the time but......not now! Thanks

They're probably ''Cocoons® Polarized'' - 'fit overs'. They sell for about 50 bucks.

P
playhooky
You win Camo! I knew the brand name started with a "C" but do you think I could remember the name Cocoons.....NO! My memory fits in the smolt category....needs a little help. I did a search on polarized glasses and found a lot of threads on the subject but none of em came up with Cocoons so thanks for following up. Probably good glasses and the price is not staggering. Cool....thanks again.

W
waco
I love my Columbia glasses.