Out of the mist

S
steelhead_slayer
I got a new camera for Christmas. So I made my way over to the river to see if I could capture some fishing action with it. I quickly found one looking his 15 minutes of fame. Here is the video and fish.

DSCN0017.jpg

Last edited:
B
bigsteel
nice fish man!!!!enjoy that camera

D
DYJ
can't see the video due to Facebook privacy setting???

S
steelhead_slayer
okay changing it to youtube

T
troutmasta
x2
:(

S
steelhead_slayer
better?

T
troutmasta
very cool

Last edited:
S
steelhead_slayer
not a great quality video, but kinda cool

F
Fish-N-Chips
Sweet fish!! looks like your avatar!!

A
alm21
That's sweet Wes. What kind of camera did you get? I got a new camera for xmas too! :D My first GoPro (GP3 Black). Went out and got some accessories for it today for my trip with Ed Fast tomorrow. Hoping for some kind footage.

S
steelhead_slayer
I didn't get to choose it. So not a go pro or anything. It's a Nixon. It gets the job done. Jealous to hear your getting out with Ed again. Post pics I know you have some.

BTW I ordered some of those jigs you recommended. Hoping to make a trip that way in about a month.

D
DYJ
alm21 said:
.... trip with Ed Fast tomorrow. Hoping for some kind footage.

Hoping? We'll be expecting footage :D

M
markasd
I too have an underwater camera and have found that casting it under a 2 oz float on a stiff rod produces some pretty cool footage!! I cast mine in to seems, slots and pools to see whats goin on down there!! you'll be amazed!

S
steelhead_slayer
great idea. might get to see some fish holding?

O
OnTheDrop
markasd said:
I too have an underwater camera and have found that casting it under a 2 oz float on a stiff rod produces some pretty cool footage!! I cast mine in to seems, slots and pools to see whats goin on down there!! you'll be amazed!

Wow. Nice idea! This could be so beneficial for some of the water I fish... Going to get my weight right on a bobber for my go pro if a 15ft stick isn't working lol.

Tight lines..

Oh and nice video Wes. I may be over your way in a few weeks.. Buddy just moved to a place on Cooley. You know how I love that stretch!